Requires Google Earth
Google Earth Web Instructions
- Download the file(s) above
- For files provided in ZIP format, extract the files to the folder of your choice (if provided as KML you can skip this step)
- Go to the Google Earth Web site
- Click the Hamburger menu in the top-left, click ‘Settings’ and enable KML file import
- Click ‘Save’, then click on ‘My Places’ on the left sidebar, click ‘Import KML File’ then ‘Open file…’ from the dropdown.
- Navigate to where the file you downloaded from this page ended up/extracted, and select the KML file you would like to view.
- Once imported, you can interact with the map
- When done, you can either save the KML data into ‘My Places’ to access later or discard if you wish to not save it.